You read the blog, here is the book....

For anyone that wants a paper version that is close to what is in the blog, you can buy it here....
The book is somewhat of a composite of Rick's crazyguy journal and the shutuplegs blog.  I used pictures from both so in a way it is a "best of" pics and words about the trip.

I don't make anything off the book - it is just there if you want it for some reason.  The only reason I even did it was for my dad who does not do computers.  I tried to download the blog straight into blurb but that did not work so well.  So, since I was going into the cut and paste mode I decided to use the best words and pics from the two blogs along with a pic or two from Jerry and Kiara.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Cyclists Talk About

Cycling Explained

Summer 2011 Victoria, San Juans and Oregon Coast Book